How To Apply
Applicants must apply online via the State of Arizona jobs website. Once at the Arizona State jobs website, select “Search for Jobs” and then select “Game and Fish Department” from the agency drop down box. Follow the instructions to apply. A resume, unofficial college transcripts, and statement of personal history, are required to be attached to your application online. Use either of the 2 forms listed:
- Statement of Personal History and Application for Certification Form (AZ Peace Officer Standard Training Form PH)
- Statement of Personal History and Application for Certification – fillable PDF file
- Statement of Personal History and Application for Certification – print PDF, fill out and mail in
Do not leave any questions unanswered on any of the forms. All boxes on pages 1-8 must be completed; if the question does not apply, write “DNA.”
- Page 1- Section V – Peace Officer Code of Ethics—must be signed and dated;
- Page 2- Authorization of Release of Information—must be signed and NOTARIZED;
- Page 5- Residences for the last five years should be listed;
- Page 6- All arrests need to have the disposition from the court;
- Page 7- Drug usage must be completed and explanations provided on page 9;
- Page 8- Certification section must be signed and dated.
- If it is determined the applicant meets the minimum qualifications for the position, as well as meets the minimum standards for AZPOST, the Department will be contacting the applicant to provide further guidance on how to proceed in the process. Ensure a valid email address and telephone number are provided on the application.