How To Apply
- Applicants must apply online via the state of Arizona job Web site. Once at the Arizona State Jobs Web site, select “Search for Jobs” and then “Game and Fish Department” from the agency drop down box. Follow the instructions to apply for the position.
- In addition to applying through the state of Arizona job Web site, the following documents must be submitted as a package. Do not leave any questions unanswered on any of the forms. If a question does not apply, please note “DNA.” If needed, an answer can be completed on a separate sheet of paper marked “continuation.”
- Wildlife Manager Background Information Form must be signed and dated.
- Agreement to Submit to Tests and Authorization for Release of Information must be signed and NOTARIZED.
- Arizona Game and Fish Department Selection Questionnaire must be completed.
- Statement of Personal History and Application for Certification (AZ POST Form PH); Make sure all boxes on pages 1-8 are completed; if the question does not apply, write “DNA.” Please note:
- Page 1- Section V – Peace Officer Code of Ethics—must be signed and dated;
- Page 2- Authorization of Release of Information—must be signed and NOTARIZED;
- Page 5- Residences for the last five years should be listed;
- Page 6- All arrests need to have the disposition from the court;
- Page 7- Drug usage must be completed and explanations provided on page 9;
- Page 8- Certification section must be signed and dated.
- Application for Employment must be completed.
- Copy of High School Diploma or transcript showing graduation date
- Official College Transcripts – if you are not sure you have met the degree requirements, contact Milani Barron (see CONTACTS page)
- Proof of Citizenship** (Copy of birth certificate or passport)
- Copy of Drivers License** – must be legible.
- Copy of Social Security Card
Arizona Game and Fish Department
5000 W. Carefree Highway
Phoenix, AZ 85086
Attn: Janet Freed/FOHQ
**If it is necessary to send away for diplomas, transcripts or proof of citizenship, please send a note along with your paperwork advising of this.