AZGFD encourages customers to utilize online services
Posted March 18, 2020
PHOENIX — The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is committed to staying connected with its customers and continuing to provide exceptional service.
AZGFD’s highest priority is the safety and wellness of customers, staff, partners and volunteers. As a reminder, outdoor enthusiasts can conduct most department business without having to visit any of the seven statewide offices.
The following products and services are available online 24/7 by visiting www.azgfd.gov.
- Fishing, hunting, and combo licenses (including duplicates), and migratory bird stamps. (www.azgfd.com/license/)
- Watercraft registration renewals. (www.azgfd.com/boating/registration/)
- Off-highway vehicle (OHV) decals. (www.azgfd.com/OHV/Decals/)
The following services must be conducted in-person or by U.S. mail:
- New watercraft registrations.
- Watercraft transfers of ownership.
- Duplicate watercraft decals and certificates.
- Special licenses (crossbow, CHAMP, pioneer).
The following products and services require visiting a department office:
- Watercraft inspections.
- Duplicate hunt permit-tags (also can be purchased at license dealers).
At this time, all department offices remain open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday (except holidays). Customers also can call the department’s main number at (602) 942-3000, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
AZGFD encourages customers to stay engaged by signing up for the department’s free e-News service to get the latest information on wildlife conservation, fishing, hunting, off-highway vehicle recreation, boating, shooting sports, wildlife watching and more. Sign up today by visiting www.azgfd.gov/signup.