Call for Comment
Public meetings to be held starting June 28
The Arizona Game and Fish Department (AZGFD) is proposing changes to Commission Order 40 (fishing regulations) to be considered by the Game and Fish Commission at its August meeting in Pinetop.
The department encourages the public to review the proposed changes and email comments to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
See the proposed changes
The public also can provide comments at one of the following public meetings at which AZGFD will present the proposed changes:
- Tucson: Tuesday, June 28, 6 p.m., Tucson Regional Office, 555 N. Greasewood Rd.
- Flagstaff: Wednesday, July 6, 7 p.m., Flagstaff Regional Office, 3500 S, Lake Mary Rd.
- Yuma: Wednesday, July 6, 7 p.m., American Legion, 2575 S. Virginia Dr.
- Phoenix: Tuesday, July 12, AZGFD headquarters, Quail Room, 6 p.m., 5000 West Carefree Highway
- Mesa: Monday, July 13, 6 p.m., Mesa Regional Office, 7200 E. University.
- Pinetop: Wednesday, July 20, 7 p.m., Timber Mesa Fire Station No. 13, 2922 W. White Mountain Blvd, Lakeside.