Forest Service extends comment period for Tonto National Forest preliminary proposed plan
Posted December 12, 2017
The new deadline is Jan. 12, 2018
PHOENIX — The Tonto National Forest has extended the comment period on its Preliminary Proposed Plan to a new deadline of Jan. 12, 2018. After receiving several requests, the public and interested parties now have an additional 22 days to submit comments about the plan, which is the first step toward revising the current Tonto National Forest land and resource management plan.
Comments on the Preliminary Proposed Plan can be submitted in the following ways:
- By email to: email@example.com
- By mail to: Tonto National Forest, Tonto Plan Revision, 2324 E. McDowell Road, Phoenix, Arizona 85006
To view a copy of the Preliminary Proposed Plan:
- Visit the Tonto National Forest Plan Revision website
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call (602) 225-5200 to request a copy
Interested parties will have additional opportunities to provide input throughout the plan revision process.