Hunt Application Submission by Paper
ATTENTION ALL DRAW APPLICANTS
Q: How can I apply Online?
A: Customers are encouraged to apply online through their portal accounts to avoid duplicating their Department ID.
Be Aware: If you generate a new Department ID, your existing bonus points may not be transferred to the new ID.
Q: How can I locate my Department ID?
A: You can call (602) 942-3000 or email email@example.com. Another way to locate your Department ID is to check your license!
Q: How can I access Draw Results?
A: You can get them days before anyone else by logging into your Portal Account!
94% of all Draw Applications are Submitted Online
Our dedicated Customer Support team is here to help.
Customers are encouraged to visit any Arizona Game and Fish office to receive assistance with the online process. To apply online you will need a valid debit or credit card. All offices are equipped with customer computers that can be accessed Monday through Friday from 8 am until 5 pm. Customer Service Representatives can also be contacted by calling (602) 942-3000.
Why apply online?
- You have until Feb. 13, 2018 to apply online, which is two weeks past the paper application deadline
- Apply from home or work — no driving, no mailing
- Reduces chances for errors (you must still read your options closely)
- The initial cost to you is only the application fee and license fee (if you don’t already have a current license)
- The permit-tag cost will only be charged if you are drawn for that species
- Easy to donate to the Big Game Habitat Fund and benefit wildlife populations
- Opportunity to purchase PointGuard
- Draw results will be posted to Portal Accounts