Survey, Harvest & Hunt Data, Draw Odds for Big & Small Game
Population survey data and draw and harvest statistics are provided below. Please note that as a result of software and technology changes, the Department is changing how the harvest and survey data are presented. As of 2018, the data will no longer be provided as a consolidated Hunt Arizona book. Individual summaries will be posted as available.
It is very important that hunters return their hunter questionnaires. The hunter survey response rate for 2018 was poor, to the point that the harvest and hunter success data were not useable. The hunter surveys are a critical component of the hunt recommendation process, and the information helps us accurately estimate species harvest and set permit levels.
We are committed to posting the 2019 harvest and population survey data; however, as stated above, they will be presented as individual reports rather than the combined Hunt Arizona book.
- 2019 Arizona Harvest Summaries
- 2019 Draw Odds for Big Game
- 2018 Draw Odds for Big Game
- 2018 Hunt Arizona Book sections for Big Game
- 2017 Hunt Arizona: 208-page publication PDF
- 2016 Hunt Arizona: 205-page publication PDF
- 2015 Hunt Arizona: 209-page publication PDF Revised
- 2014 Hunt Arizona: 212-page publication PDF
- 2012 Hunt Arizona: 198-page publication PDF
- 2011 Hunt Arizona: 198-page publication PDF
- 2010 Hunt Arizona: 192-page publication PDF
- 2009 Hunt Arizona: 184-page publication PDF