Special Licenses and Permits
In order to possess, process or handle wildlife in Arizona outside of hunting and fishing seasons, you generally need a special license. This page should help you determine what type of license you might need, the forms you need to complete, the fees and the process to seek the license.
The links below will allow you to view the needed form, complete the form on the computer or print the form for completion by hand. All forms need to be mailed to the appropriate regional office for processing as they require a signature. Unless indicated in the checklist information for the form, all forms and supplemental information should be sent to the regional office that covers the area where you live or the area where your activity will take place.
We are now requesting you provide your e-mail (if available) on the applications. This will aid us in sending you renewal notices, contacting you if more information is needed and to send you any updates or notices pertinent to your permit/license.
The below Special License pages contain an explanation of each license, statutes and commission rules, checklist for submission and application process, license application, and report or other information if required.
- Aquatic Stocking License *
- CHAMP License
- Crossbow License
- Disabled Veteran License
- Fur Dealer License *
- Game Bird License
- Game Bird Field Trial License *
- Game Bird Field Training License*
- Game Bird Shooting Preserve License*
- Game Bird Hobby License*
- Guide License*
- Live Bait Dealer’s License*
- Meat Processing License *
- Pioneer License
- Private Game Farm License*
- Scientific Activity License
- Small Game Depredation License*
- Special Group Fishing License
- Sport Falconry License*
- Taxidermist Registration
- Trapping License
- White Amur Stocking License*
- Wildlife Holding License *
- Wildlife Rehabilitation License*
*Application goes to the regional offices