Fur Dealer License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – A.R.S. § 17-101; A.R.S. § 17-333; A.R.S. § 17-364
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-102; R12-4-305
- AZGFD Laws and Rules
Brief Description –Allows purchase and resale of predatory, nongame and furbearing mammals taken within the state.
Fur Dealer Licenses are issued from the Regional Office where the applicant resides
- Process: Complete application form
- Application form needed: FORM 2732-A
- Fee: $115.00
- License valid: 1 year
- Additional requirements:
- All fur dealers must submit a report of fur sales FORM 2732-C and of fur purchases Form 2732-B by the tenth day of October, January, April and July to the department.