Game Bird Field Trial License Application
- Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – ARS 17-231(A)(1); ;
- – R12-4-304, R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412
To allow a person on behalf of an affiliation or organization, to release and take captive pen-reared game birds specified on the license for the purpose of conducting a competition to test the performance of hunting dogs in one field trial event, for no more than 10 consecutive days. The license allows import, kill, possess, purchase within the state, and transport of the captive pen-reared game birds for one field trial event and and export, gift, kill, or transport the captive pen-reared game birds held after the field trial event.
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year
- Fee: Initial fee $45
- License Valid: The license is valid for ten consecutive days.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428 – and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird Field Trial License.