Game Bird Field Training License
- Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-304, R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412
To allow a person to release and take pen-reared birds specified on the license for the purpose of training a dog or raptor to hunt game birds. The license allows the person to import, possess, purchase within the state, and transport the captive pen-reared game birds specified on the license.
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application Form Needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year.
- Fee: Initial fee $95, renewal fee $45.
- License Valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird Field Training License.