Special Use Permit – Game Bird Field Training License
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412, R12-4-304, R12-4-401
Brief Description – To allow an individual to release and take pen-reared birds specified on the permit for the purpose of training a dog to hunt, for no more than 10 consecutive days.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with all required information to an Arizona Game and Fish Department Office
- Application Form Needed: FORM 2714-A
- Report form needed: FORM 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year
- Fee: Free of charge.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird Field Training License