Special Use Permit – Game Bird Hobby License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ARS 17-231(A)(1), ARS 17-306
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412, R12-4-304
- Applicable Federal Statutes or Rule – none.
Brief Description – To allow for an individual to purchase, import, propagate, give away, kill, transport, or export pen reared game birds for personal, non-commercial use, up to 50 game birds.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with all required information to an Arizona Game and Fish Department Office
- Application Form Needed: FORM 2714-A
- Report form needed: FORM 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year
- Fee: $5.00
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird hobby License