Game Bird Hobby License Application
- Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – ARS 17-231(A)(1); ARS 17-306
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-304, R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412
- AZGFD Laws and Rules
Authorizes a license holder to export, import, kill, possess (no more than 50), propagate, purchase, and transport captive pen-reared game birds specified on the license for personal, noncommercial purposes only.
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application Form Needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year
- Fee: Initial fee $80, renewal fee $40.
- License valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird hobby License.