Game Bird Shooting Preserve License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ARS 17-131(A)(1); ,
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-304, R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-412, R12-4-414, R12-4-428
Authorizes a license holder to release captive pen-reared game birds on private property for the purpose of hunting or shooting. Allows the license holder to export, display, gift, import, kill, offer for sale, possess, propagate, purchase, trade, and transport the captive pen-reared game birds specified on the license.
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment and and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year, regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year
- Fee: Initial fee $425, renewal fee $125.
- License Valid: The license is valid until the last day of the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with, and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414 , R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird Shooting Preserve License.