Live Bait Dealer’s License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-410, R12-4-411, Aquatic Wildlife Pathogen Certification Stipulations, R12-4-106, R12-4-404, R12-4-405, R12-4-406, R12-4-409
- See also Arizona Department of Agriculture Rules R3-2-1001 through 1010
A live bait dealer’s license allows an individual to exhibit for sale, export, import, kill, offer for sale, possess, purchase, sell, trade, or transport desert suckers, fathead minnows, golden shiners, goldfish, and waterdogs as specified in R12-4-411.
- Process: Complete the application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form: Form 2711-A
- Fee: Initial fee $125, renewal fee $35.
- License valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information required: Description/diagram of facilities where wildlife will be held.
- Additional requirements: Live aquatic wildlife shall be acquired from a licensed fish farm operator or private noncommercial fish pond that has been certified free of the diseases and causative agents specified on the license. Native aquatic wildlife species that are not available from commercial or private sources shall be obtained and handled as directed by the Department.