Live Bait Dealer’s License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ; ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-410; R12-4-411; LBD Pathogen Cert Stipulations; R12-4-106; R12-4-404; R12-4-405; R12-4-406; R12-4-409; R12-4-428
Brief Description – A live bait dealer’s license allows an individual to purchase, possess, exhibit for sale, offer for sale, sell as live bait, kill, trade, or export fathead minnows, golden shiners, goldfish, mosquito fish, red shiner, threadfin shad, and waterdogs as specified in R12-4-411.
- Process: Complete the application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form needed: Form 2711-A
- Fee: $35.00
- Permit valid: One calendar year.
- Additional information needed: Description/diagram of facilities where wildlife will be held.
- Additional requirements: Live baitfish shall be obtained from a facility that is certified free of the diseases and causative agents specified in any stipulations placed on the permit by the Department.