Private Game Farm License
- Applicable Arizona Statutes –
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-102; R12-4-106; R12-4-108; R12-4-401; R12-4-407; R12-4-409(D),(O); R12-4-413; R12-4-414; R12-4-415; R12-4-416; R12-4-419; R12-4-428; R12-4-430
- (in this case, applies to migratory birds, only).
- AZGFD Laws and Rules
Brief Description – Allows the following: to offer for sale, sell, trade, rent or lease, give away, purchase, display for sale, import, possess, propagate, rear, transport, and export wildlife or the carcass of wildlife or its parts, as specified on the license.
- Process: Complete application form
- Application form needed: FORM 2713-A and FORM 2713-B (if renewing)
- Fee: $57.50
- License valid: 1 year
- Additional requirements:
- All applications must be accompanied by a detailed description or diagram of the facilities and the procedures used to comply with R12-4-42