Private Game Farm License Application
- Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes –
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-106; R12-4-401; R12-4-404; R12-4-405; R12-4-406; R12-4-407; R12-4-409; R12-4-413; R12-4-414; R12-4-428; R12-4-430;
- (in this case, applies to migratory birds, only)
- AZGFD Laws and Rules
A private game farm license authorizes a person to commercially farm and sell captive pen-reared game birds as specified on the license. This includes display for sale, give away, import, offer for sale, possess, propagate and rear, purchase, rent or lease, sell, trade, or transport captive pen-reared game bird carcasses or parts.
- Process: Complete the application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form needed: FORM 2713-A and FORM 2713-B (renewal)
- Fee: Initial fee $395, renewal fee $145.
- License valid:
- The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional requirements:
- All applications must be accompanied by a detailed description or diagram of the facilities and the procedures used to comply with R12-4-428.