Scientific Activity License Application
A Scientific Activity License is issued for the handling or collection of wildlife for non-recreational purposes, such as: wildlife management, gathering information valuable to the maintenance of wild populations, education, advancement of science, or for the promotion of the public health or welfare.
AZGFD Laws and Rules
Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes: A.R.S. § 17-236; A.R.S. § 17-238; A.R.S. § 17-301; A.R.S. § 17-306;
Applicable Arizona Rules: R12-4-106, R12-4-303, R12-4-304, R12-4-313, R12-4-401, R12-4-409, R12-4-418, and R12-4-428
Application Packet – Renewals and New License Requests
- Annual fee: $70. Online payment instructions will be sent after approval by email.
- DO NOT snail mail in your payment or application.
- Email your application and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The SAL is valid for the calendar year.
- Amendments: Submit by email.
Arizona Game and Fish Department, WMTW
Scientific Activity Licenses; Chrissy Kondrat
5000 W. Carefree Highway
Phoenix, AZ 85086-5000
email@example.com 623 236-7625