Special Use Permit – Small Game Depredation Permit
- Applicable Arizona Statutes –
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-113, R12-4-304, R12-4-318
- (in this case, applies to migratory birds, only)
Brief Description – To allow landowners, lessees, livestock operators, or municipalities to lethally remove small game species causing damage to property by a safe and humane means, once the requirements of ARS 17-239 have been met.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with all required information to appropriate Arizona Game and Fish Department Regional Office (Region action is to occur).
- Application Form Needed: Revised 10/2006
- Fee: None
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in ARS 17-239 prior to issuance of a Small Game Depredation Permit. Coordination with appropriate Arizona Game and Fish Department Regional personnel should have occurred prior to application.
- Optional: Permit Log Form 2736-B