Game Bird Hobby License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-106, R12-4-409, R12-4-428
Brief Description – To allow for an individual to purchase, import, propagate, give away, kill, transport, or export pen reared game birds for personal, non-commercial use.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with all required information to an Arizona Game and Fish Department Office.
- Application form needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B
- Fee: $5.00
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird hobby License.