Wildlife Service License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-401; R12-4-409; R12-4-421; R12-4-428; R12-4-430
Brief Description – A wildlife service license authorizes an individual or company that provides, advertises, or offers assistance with nuisance wildlife to capture, remove, transport, and relocate to the wild designated live wildlife if the wildlife causes a nuisance, property damage, poses a threat to public health or safety, or if the health or well-being of the wildlife is threatened by its immediate environment.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with the appropriate documentation as outlined on the application.
- Wildlife Service License Application:
- Wildlife Service License Report:
- Fee: None
- Additional Information: License holder is required to file a report with Department by January 31 describing the activities performed under the license during the previous calendar year.
- Wildlife Service Licenses expire annually on December 31.
- Wildlife Service Licenses are issued from the Regional Office where the applicant resides.