Wildlife Service License Application
- Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-401; R12-4-409; R12-4-421; R12-4-428; R12-4-430
A wildlife service license authorizes a person or company to provide, advertise, or offer assistance in removing live wildlife involved in human-wildlife conflicts. Authorized activities include capturing, removing, transporting and relocating wildlife that has caused property damage, poses a threat to public health or safety, or if the health or well-being of the wildlife is threatened by its immediate environment.
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment, and seeksecure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form:
- Annual Report form:
- Fee: Initial fee $245, renewal fee $95.
- License valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional Information: License holders are required to file an annual report with the Department by January 31st describing the activities performed under the license during the previous calendar year.