Military, first responders to receive discount at Ben Avery Clay Target Center
Posted September 29, 2017
PHOENIX — As a salute to those who keep everyone safe, the Ben Avery Clay Target Center has announced that the first Thursday of every month will be “Military and First Responders Appreciation Day.”
Beginning Oct. 5, all military members (active, reserve and retired) and first responders (all law enforcement, EMTs) will receive a discounted rate when purchasing a round(s) of trap, skeet or sporting clays, or an archery day-use pass.
- Trap: 25 targets “wobble” ($6), 25 targets “international” ($6), 25 targets “bunker” ($6.50).
- Skeet: 25 targets ($5.50).
- Sporting clays: 25 targets ($9), 50 targets ($18), 100 targets ($27).
- Gold card: $100 refill ($95).
- Archery: day-use pass ($6), or purchase 10 day-use passes ($60) and get one free.
Proof of service is required.
The Ben Avery Clay Target Center is a professionally managed public shotgun-shooting facility, located at 5060 W. Skeet St. (about 1.5 miles west of Interstate 17 on West Carefree Highway) in north Phoenix. Hours: 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday through Tuesday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday.
For more information, call (623) 434-8119, or visit https://www.azgfd.com/Shooting/BACTC/.