Public comment sought on proposed Commission Orders for raptors, amphibians, reptiles, and crustaceans and mollusks through June 5
Posted May 8, 2020
PHOENIX – The Arizona Game and Fish Department is seeking public comment on proposed 2021-2025 regulations for raptors, amphibians, crustaceans and mollusks, and reptiles.
Comments will be accepted from May 7 through June 5, 2020. If warranted, public meetings on the proposed changes to these commission orders may be held telephonically.
The proposed Commission Orders 25, 41, 42 and 43, if approved, will be in effect for the years 2021 through 2025. The documents posted below are only for 2021, but only the year will change for the Commission Orders for each of the subsequent four years.
• Commission Order 25 – Raptors
• Commission Order 41 – Amphibians
• Commission Order 42 – Crustaceans and Mollusks
• Commission Order 43 – Reptiles
Written comments can be submitted by U.S. mail to Arizona Game and Fish Department, Attn: Terrestrial Wildlife Branch, 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, Arizona 85086, or they can be emailed to:
• CommOrd25@azgfd.gov (Raptors)
• CommOrd41email@example.com (Amphibians and Reptiles)
• CommOrd42@azgfd.gov (Crustaceans and Mollusks)
For more information, call (623) 236-7506.