Ben Avery Shooting Facility User Groups
What is a User Group?
A User Group is any organization, club, business, or individual registered with the Ben Avery Shooting Facility Main Range that; 1) provides the mandated insurance and Hold Harmless Agreement, and 2) is authorized to use the reserve specialty ranges and facilities for the purposes of competitive and recreational shooting, firearms training, qualifications, and/or education.
How do I become a user group?
- Download a User Group Packet: 2021-22 User Group Packet
- Read the packet information.
- Complete the User Group Terms and Conditions Acknowledgement forms and the Hold Harmless clause on pages 37 – 42 of the packet.
- E-mail the completed and signed forms, and a copy of your “proof of insurance” (compliant with the requirements enumerated on page 3 of the User Group Packet) to Range Master Dave Williams: email@example.com
- Receive notification from BASF that all paperwork has been properly submitted.
- Schedule a New User Group set-up meeting with Range Master Dave Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org, or 623 236-7068.
- Bring a list of questions.
- Be prepared to pay the $50 User Group Setup Fee at the meeting.
- E-mail or call Range Master Dave Williams, email@example.com, or 623 236-7068 if you have further question.