AZGFD Heritage K-12 Small Grant Program
The Arizona Game and Fish Department is pleased to announce a grant designed specifically for Arizona educators. The goal of this program is to provide financial resources (up to $2000) to Arizona teachers to help implement quality wildlife education in their classrooms.
Any education professional who is currently operating within the state of Arizona is eligible to apply. This includes government and non-profit employees who are responsible for educating Arizona’s students. However, preference will be given to current K-12 district and charter school teachers.
We are currently seeking grant proposals where the applicant:
- has attended a previous educator workshop hosted by the Department (or has plans to attend a future workshop) and wants some money to help implement education related to that workshop.
- is currently partnering with the Department on a project directly benefiting Arizona students and needs some money to assist with this project.
- has developed a unique, inquiry-based field trip to take place on one of the many public lands in Arizona and needs money to off-set some of those costs.
- Full Details (These can be the same links that were here before)
- Scoring Rubric (These can be the same links that were here before)
If you have any questions about this grant, please reach out to the Department’s wildlife education coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org