Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – ARS 17-231(A)(1); ARS 17-238; ARS 17-306
Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-304, R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412
Game Bird Field Training License Checklist
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application Form Needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B
- Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year.
- Fee: Initial fee $95, renewal fee $45.
- License Valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird Field Training License.
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.
donate to wildlife conservation
With your help, we can continue to conserve & protect Arizona’s wildlife.
volunteer for projects
If you have a passion for wildlife and want to help us conserve and protect it, we’d love to have you on our team!