Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – ARS 17-231(A)(1);ARS 17-238; ARS 17-306
Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-304, R12-4-401, R12-4-406, R12-4-409, R12-4-428, R12-4-414, R12-4-412
Game Bird Hobby License Checklist
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application Form Needed: Form 2714-A
- Report form needed: Form 2714-B Must be submitted by January 31 of each year regardless of whether or not activities were performed during the previous year
- Fee: Initial fee $80, renewal fee $40.
- License valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information: Applicants must be in compliance with and have met the criteria outlined in R12-4-414, R12-4-428, and all other applicable statutes and rules prior to issuance of a Game Bird hobby License.
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.