Applicable Arizona Statutes – A.R.S. 17-231(A)(1); A.R.S. 17-238; A.R.S. 17-306
Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-410, R12-4-411
Aquatic Wildlife Pathogen Certification Stipulations, R12-4-106, R12-4-404, R12-4-405, R12-4-406, R12-4-409
See also Arizona Department of Agriculture Rules R3-2-1001 through 1010
Live Bait Dealer’s License Checklist
- Process: Complete the application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form: Form 2711-A
- Fee: Initial fee $125, renewal fee $35.
- License valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional information required: Description/diagram of facilities where wildlife will be held.
- Additional requirements: Live aquatic wildlife shall be acquired from a licensed fish farm operator or private noncommercial fish pond that has been certified free of the diseases and causative agents specified on the license. Native aquatic wildlife species that are not available from commercial or private sources shall be obtained and handled as directed by the Department.
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.