Applicable Arizona Statute – A.R.S. 17-363
Taxidermist Registration Checklist
- Process: Create or open your portal account and complete registration with the appropriate fee
- Taxidermy register: Form 2730-C
- Fee: $100
- Additional information: A taxidermist shall keep a register of the names and addresses of persons who furnish raw and unmounted specimens, the taker’s tag or license number, and the date and number of each species of wildlife received. The register must be exhibited upon request of authorized representatives of the Arizona Game and Fish Department. The register must be maintained for 5 years after the wildlife was received
- Taxidermy registration expire annually on December 31
- A copy of the taxidermy register must be submitted on or before January 31 of each year
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.
donate to wildlife conservation
With your help, we can continue to conserve & protect Arizona’s wildlife.
volunteer for projects
If you have a passion for wildlife and want to help us conserve and protect it, we’d love to have you on our team!