Trapping License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-102; R12-4-301; R12-4-305; R12-4-307
Brief Description – Allows trapping of predatory, nongame and furbearing mammals.
- Process: Complete application form
- Application form needed:
- Fee: $30.00 (resident), $275.00 (nonresident), $10.00 (juvenile)
- License valid: 1 year
- Additional requirements:
- An individual born on or after January 1, 1967 shall successfully complete a Department-approved trapping education course to obtain a trapping license.
- All trappers must submit a trapping report, following the closing of the trapping season. The report must contain information requested for all predatory and furbearing animals taken by trapping during the November through February season. Completed forms must be sent to: Arizona Game and Fish Department, Attn: Game Branch, 5000 W. Carefree Highway, Phoenix, AZ 85086-5000.