BASF Camping Grounds
The Ben Avery Shooting Facility will begin accepting reservations for all campground locations for 2018 as follows:
- Second Monday in July (10) at 8 a.m. MST
- For campers participating in competitive matches, events or registered shoots
- First Monday in August (7) at 8 a.m. MST
- For campers utilizing the Ben Avery Shooting Facility for all other shooting sports activities
**All confirmed camping requests will require a non-refundable deposit equal to one night stay, or $35 for any site with utilities and $12 for any dry camp space, to hold your reservation.
**Length of stay cannot exceed 168 days in a calendar year.
Shooter’s Campground East
Located across from the main range for rifle & pistol shooting. There are 53 sites with water & electricity and 42 dry camp sites.
Central Shooter’s Campground
Located south of the horse arenas. Features 22 pull through sites with full hook-ups.
- Request a camp site for 14 days or less
- Request a camp site for 15 days or more
- Horse stall reservations
Horse stall reservations for all mounted shooting events must be made at the mounted shooting club hosting the event. Contact the event coordinator to reserve a horse stall. Thank you.
Clay Target Center campground
Located by the trap line on the west end of the property. Features 102 pull through sites with full hook-ups.