Big Game Raffle: Guided Hunt and 3 Tags
Conservation First USA is raffling a package for a uniquely southwest hunt that includes three hunt permit-tags — one each for black bear, mountain lion and javelina — and seven days of guided services with Dieringer Outfitters that includes meals and lodging. Buy your tickets today!
- Raffle tickets are $15 each.
- The deadline to purchase tickets is 9 p.m. on Nov. 14.
- The winner can hunt all three species for 365 days (Aug. 15, 2024, to Aug. 14, 2025).
- Raffle tickets must be purchased online, and the buyer must be in Arizona at the time of purchase.
- The drawing will take place on or before Nov. 21.
- For a complete list of rules, visit Conservation First USA’s website.
The Arizona Game and Fish Commission annually awards 10 Special Big Game Tags to Conservation First USA. Every dollar raised through the raffle is returned to the Arizona Game and Fish Department and managed by the Arizona Habitat Partnership Committee. With input from local habitat partners across the state and sponsoring organizations involved in the fundraising, project priorities are determined that provide the most benefit to each species. In the 18-year history of the Arizona Big Game Super Raffle, more than $11 million have been raised for wildlife and wildlife management in Arizona.
Want to Get Even Closer to Arizona Wildlife?
Find ways to experience and support our state’s unique species of wildlife.