Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – A.R.S. 17-231(A)(1); A.R.S. 17-238; A.R.S. 17-306;
Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – A.R.S. 17-231(A)(1); A.R.S. 17-238; 17-306;
Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-106; R12-4-401; R12-4-404; R12-4-405; R12-4-406; R12-4-407; R12-4-409; R12-4-413; R12-4-414; R12-4-428; R12-4-430;
Applicable Federal Statutes or Rule – 50 CFR 21.27 (applies to migratory birds, only)
Private Game Farm License Checklist
- Process: Complete the application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form needed: FORM 2713-A and FORM 2713-B (report)
- Fee: Initial fee $395, renewal fee $145.
- License valid:
- The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional requirements: All applications must be accompanied by a detailed description or diagram of the facilities and the procedures used to comply with R12-4-428.
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.
donate to wildlife conservation
With your help, we can continue to conserve & protect Arizona’s wildlife.
volunteer for projects
If you have a passion for wildlife and want to help us conserve and protect it, we’d love to have you on our team!