Applicable Arizona Revised Statutes – A.R.S. 17-101; A.R.S.17-306
Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-401; R12-4-407; R12-4-409; R12-4-420; R12-4-427; R12-4-428; R12-4-430
Zoo License Checklist
- Process: Complete application form, submit payment, and secure approval through Regional Offices of the Arizona Game and Fish Department.
- Application form: Form 2720-A
- Annual Report form: Form 2720-B
- Fee: Initial fee $425, renewal fee $155.
- License Valid: The license is valid until the third December from the date of issuance.
- Additional Information: License holders are required to file a report with Department by January 31, describing the activities performed under the license during the previous calendar year.
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.
donate to wildlife conservation
With your help, we can continue to conserve & protect Arizona’s wildlife.
volunteer for projects
If you have a passion for wildlife and want to help us conserve and protect it, we’d love to have you on our team!