Kings Anvil Ranch Access
Click on the image above to download a georeferenced PDF map of the Kings Anvil Ranch, and view applicable access restrictions.
The Kings Anvil Ranch has agreed to allow recreational access with the following conditions:
- All recreational users must obey all state and federal laws while recreating on the Ranch.
- All recreational users must sign in at a designated access point and display an access pass available at the sign-in point, or complete the form below, and save or print the generated access pass, and display it in your vehicle and have it on your possession at all times.
- Hunting access is allowed on parts of the ranch from 9/1 – 3/1. Non-motorized public access for the sole purpose of hiking and rock climbing opens at the designated area starting the day after the spring javelina season closes, through 4/30. Please reference the ranch map above for additional information related to closures and restrictions.
- Motorcycles, ATV’s and UTV’s are prohibited on the Kings Anvil Ranch at all times.
- If an individual loses access privileges on a ranch within the Department’s Landowner Compact, that individual is not allowed access to Kings Anvil Ranch property.
Individuals that do not follow ranch rules can be cited for trespass and lose access privileges to all Landowner Compact ranches.