Pioneer License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes –
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-201
- AZGFD Laws and Rules
Brief Description – A Pioneer License grants all the privileges of a Class F combination hunting and fishing license and also authorizes the holder to fish in all community lakes. A person qualifies for a Pioneer License if they are 70 years of age or older and have been a resident of Arizona for 25 or more consecutive years immediately preceding the application for the license.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with required additional information.
- Application: Form 2728
- Fee: None
- License Does Not Expire
- Additional Information: The applicant for a pioneer license must submit any one of the following at the time of application: valid U.S. passport, original or certified copy of the applicant’s birth certificate or government-issued driver’s license or identification card. The Department will return the document to the applicant after verification.
- Pioneer License applications may be processed and the license issued from the Phoenix Office or any Regional Office.