Taxidermist License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ;
Brief Description – A taxidermy license shall authorize an individual to engage in the business of a taxidermist for hire.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with appropriate fee.
- Application Form 2730-A
- Taxidermy Report:
- Fee: $ 150.00
- Additional Information: A taxidermist shall keep a register and exhibit it upon request of authorized representatives of the game and fish department and the United States fish and wildlife service, of the names and addresses of persons who furnish raw and unmounted specimens, the taker’s tag or license number, the date and number of each species of wildlife received. In addition a taxidermist is required to file a quarterly report with the Regional Office where the taxidermy is located.
- Taxidermy Licenses expire annually on December 31.
- Taxidermy Licenses may be issued from any Regional Office.