- Applicable Arizona Statutes –
A taxidermy license shall authorize an individual to engage in the business of a taxidermist for hire.
- Process: Create or open your portal account and complete registration with the appropriate fee
- Taxidermy register:
- Fee: $100
- Additional information: A taxidermist shall keep a register of the names and addresses of persons who furnish raw and unmounted specimens, the taker’s tag or license number, and the date and number of each species of wildlife received. The register must be exhibited upon request of authorized representatives of the Arizona Game and Fish Department. The register must be maintained for 5 years after the wildlife was received
- Taxidermy registration expire annualy on December 31
- A copy of the taxidermy register must be submitted on or before January 31 of each year