Zoo License Application
- Applicable Arizona Statutes – ;
- Applicable Arizona Rules – R12-4-401; R12-4-407; R12-4-409; R12-4-413; R12-4-420; R12-4-421; R12-4-427; R12-4-428; R12-4-430
Brief Description – A zoo license allows an individual to exhibit, display for educational purposes, import, purchase, export, possess, propagate, euthanize, transport, give away, offer for sale, sell, or trade restricted live wildlife and other lawfully possessed Arizona wildlife. Zoo licenses are issued only for the purposes of the advancement of science, wildlife management, the promotion of public health and welfare, education, or wildlife conservation.
- Process: Complete application form and submit with the appropriate fee and documentation as outlined on the application.
- Zoo License Application:
- Zoo License Report:
- Fee: $115.00
- Additional Information: License holder is required to file a report with Department by January 31 describing the activities performed under the license during the previous calendar year.
- Zoo Licenses expire annually on December 31.
- Zoo Licenses are issued from the Regional Office where the applicant resides.