Outdoor Recreation Business Summit
To educate industry partners on the role of the Wildlife Restoration Act and the programs those funds support to grow the outdoor recreation market place.
agendas and presentations
May 13, 2021 – Agenda
Oct. 30, 2020 – Agenda
May 28, 2020 – Agenda
Oct. 30, 2019 – Agenda
April 18, 2019 – Agenda
- State of the State
- BASF Shooting Range Improvements Update
- New Collaboration Marketing Campaign (live, no PPT)
- Red Flag Gun Laws: Cheryl Todd, Gun Freedom Radio
- AZSFWC Annual Report: Jim Unmacht, Exec. Dir., Arizona Sportsmen for Wildlife Conservation
- The Voice of Small Business in Government: Marian A. DeWit, Region 9 Advocate, Office of Advocacy
- Big Game Draw Demo (live, no PPT)
- Legislative Update
- Trout in the Classroom Overview: Alan Davis, President, Zane Grey Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- Outdoor Expo Record Attendance Report
Want to Get Involved with Wildlife Conservation?
Volunteer your time, or donate to help us with conserving and protecting our wildlife. When you purchase a hunting or fishing license online, resources go back into wildlife conservation.